Photobucket

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Dear you.

You've left so long ago, why come back now? Why do you always come back at the worst times? Why do you even bother? Don't put the blame on me when you don't know what it is that you want. What do you want me to say? "Oh, okay. SURE!"
Who the fuck do you think I am? Some kind of doormat to you? You come and go as you please. Did you ever think how I would feel after that? How heartbroken I'll be? Because you know how attached I'll get to you?
You come and give me an occasional email. A text once in a while. What do you want me to say or do? Act as though nothing's happened? I dont know what to say to you. You can't come running back to me every damn time you're unsure about yourself so that you an make yourself feel better. Cause you know that there's some part of me that will always love you.
I told myself no more tears. Especially not after what you said that night. I'll never forgive you. But I'll never let you go either.
What am I worth? What do I mean to you?

You've come back after so long. I almost forgot about you. You look better now. Finally doing the things that you love while you ran away into your own little world. I don't have the energy for this. No, not anymore. I feel worn down to my bones because of you. You want to pay your respects to her? Go ahead. But don't ask me to go with you. Because, I won't disrespect her. I loved her with all my life.
I'm going to be there. And if you're there too, good for you. But don't expect anything out of me. Cause I've got nothing left to give.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home